top of page
You Don't Have To Do This Alone
Counseling in Rockville Centre, NY and across NYS by telethealth
Now Offering Individual & Group Therapy
In Person & Virtual in New York State
Thu, Apr 20|
Using Creative Arts to Promote Client Efficacy and Resilience.
Facilitated by: Mary Affee, Ed.D., LCSW-RPTS
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 20, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
FandoQ, Westbury, Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY, USA
About the Event
In this training:
- Understand and appreciate the power of creative expression in virtual therapy and face to face. Transform perceptions related to " talk therapy"
- Identify at least one activity for establishing a therapeutic rapport with clients virtually and face to face.
- Identify basic supplies needed to incorporate creative techniques in virtual therapy
- Identify at least one activity for assessment with clients virtually and face to face using creative activities.
- Understand how to use at least one activity as a measurement tool virtually.
This course includes 8 contact hours.
*For Groups and more information contact Nouna Jalilzadeh at Nouna@hhptherapy.com or 516-900-6636
bottom of page