Post conference registration -PMADs: Strengthening the Safety Net for Suffolk County Families
Time & Location
About the Event
Brief Description of Presentation:
To learn about perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, available community resources and getting involved in the community to increase awareness and access to care for the mental wellness of Suffolk County parents to be and parents.
1. Describe symptoms of Baby Blues and Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs).
2. Discuss prevalence of PMADs and importance of identification and treatment.
3. Identify Community Level Resources for those experiencing PMADs.
4. State what supports the Postpartum Resource Center of New York can offer to families and the community.
**Please note the 1 CEU is available to the first 50 eligible registrants for free and sponsored by FidelisCare.
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety$0$00$0