You Don't Have To Do This Alone
Counseling in Rockville Centre, NY and across NYS by telethealth
Now Offering Individual & Group Therapy
In Person & Virtual in New York State
Sat, Feb 25|
Beginning Trauma Treatment Using the Genogram in History Taking and Treatment Plan Development
Facilitated by: Gina Colelli, LCSW
Time & Location
Feb 25, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
About the Event
In this training, participants will learn how to:
- Complete a Genogram through Didactic & Experiential learning
- Develop the therapeutic relationship to facilitate treatment
- Conceptualize cases
- Develop Treatment Plans, including how to: Assess Clients Needs Develop Resilience & Ego Strength with Affect Regulation Strategies Develop a Target (Long Term Treatment vs Short Term Treatment) Pace the Treatment Assess Readiness for Various Interventions
- Address Transference & Countertransference
- Recordings excluding experiential will be available but you must be present for the live training to receive the certificate of completion and contact hours.
No prior EMDR training required. EMDRIA Approved - 7 hours of Continuing Education.
*For groups and more information, contact Nouna Jalilzadeh at CE@hhptherapy.com or 516-900-6636
***Licensed in another state as a Social worker/Mental health counselor/Psychologist?
Many states will accept NYS Approved Contact Hours if the workshop has an approved status. However, we also recommend checking your specific state rules and regulations.