Mon, Jul 10|
Dinner with Dilemma: An Immersive Experience Exploring Real World Professional Boundaries
Facilitated by: Pauline Walfisch, LCSW-R, PMH-C
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Westbury, 1610 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590, USA
About the Event
Who says that learning has to be boring. NYS now requires 3 hours of continuing education specific to professional boundaries.
Join this unique immersive dinner experience that will draw from improv dinner shows , infused with evidence based content, ethics and professional standards, role play and discussions.
Learn while you dine, laugh, think, network and navigate real world dilemmas (sneak peek: what if your server happens to be your former client while you are at a work function).
Diners (Learners) will:
- Define Professional Boundaries, Boundary Violations and Unequal Power Relationships.
- Explore Real Life Situations That Challenge Professional Boundaries.
- Use Critical Thinking To Make Ethical and Client Centered Decisions.
- Discuss Examples and Statistics of Recent Boundary Violations Resulting in Disciplinary Action.
- Participate in Large And Small Group Discussions.
*This course includes 3 Hours of Continuing Education.
**Registration and networking begins at 5:15 PM.
****For Groups and more information contact Nouna Jalilzadeh at CE@hhptherapy.com or 516-900-6636
***Licensed in another state as a Social worker/Mental health counselor/Psychologist?
Many states will accept NYS Approved Contact Hours if the workshop has an approved status. However, we also recommend checking your specific state rules and regulations.
Continuing Ed Dinner
Includes: Three Course Dinner With Beverage. Fun and Entertainment.(Prepare for Improv). Professional Networking.$135.00